Christmas is right around the corner and we are hiring Christmas lights installers!
Would you like to be part of our team?
Read below to find out more:
*** Start date is ASAP***
Who Are We?
We don’t just light up trees or buildings, we light up people’s faces! FestiLight’s mission is to create captivating light displays that will enhance your property and illuminate the senses of your family or customers. We’ll make your holiday or occasion brighter, easier, and safer while delivering outstanding service, quality products, and superior workmanship. We’re proud of our work, and so will you be. See our work at www.festilight.ca/gallery
FestiLight serves residential and commercial clients throughout BC. As this is a relatively new industry in Canada, our focus is to provide clients with the best possible experience in lighting their properties so that they continue to use our services each year. We recognize that commitment, enthusiasm and good old fashioned hard work are essential to maintain our reputation for trust, quality and delivery.
This is a seasonal/full-time contract position ending March 1 with the option of extending to full-time/year-round with our general contracting bucket truck service. You will bring an energetic and detailed approach to work driving our business forward. Majority of work we do is in the Vancouver area.
You may have time off between Dec 20 and Jan 1 to enjoy the holidays with family/friends.
What is required
– Takes initiative
– Energetic, calm under pressure (for our peak season)
– Must enjoy exchanging long, hard hours over a short peak-season with a much more easy-going off-season
– Work with minimal supervision
– Safety conscious
– Respectful of clients’ property
– Must be okay with working outside in the rain
– Good command of English
– Clean driving record to drive one of our vans
– Comfortable with heights and ladders (we may ask you to climb a ladder at the interview)
– Experience operating bucket trucks or Genie-lifts an asset (but not required).
****Must have own transportation to get to work (our shop is NOT located on a bus route. At least 30 min. walk to nearest stop). We are based in North East Richmond****
Why work here?
– A local, growing success story which you can be a part of our growth
– Chance to impact decisions holiday lighting design
– Be creative!
– Participate in creating some impressive public holiday lighting displays enjoyed by thousands of people
We are interviewing IMMEDIATELY – please send your resume ASAP (no cover letter required)!
– Meet in mornings to review job sites for the day
– Collect material from warehouse and stock vehicle with supplies and required tools for the day
– Arrive to job sites on-time, speak to clients, and install lights according to the approved plan
– Install lights safely, quickly and in a professional and great-looking manor with attention to detail (training will be provided)
– Remove lights after the holiday season in an organized fashion including labelling and electronic mapping.
– At least 1 year of Landscaping, painting, outdoor labour, or decorating
Find out more HERE.
If you would like to work for us in Vancouver, please send your resume to email@example.com
If you would like to work for us in Victoria, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org